Friday, January 13, 2012

Kaszazz January Promotions

Good morning friends

What a beautiful morning it is. The sun is shining, the birds are singing and I've already had one wallaby munching away on my gardenias! I love having the wallabies visit but I wish they would stop eating my plants. The poor old gardenias are well and truly stunted from the constant pruning (munching).

Here are the promotions on offer this month from Kaszazz:-

Spend $50 and get a FREEbie

Host Promotions

Join Kaszazz as a Consultant during the month of January and receive this new Cupcake Die!

Please contact me if you wish to place an order or book a FREE Make & Take Demonstration or a Workshop.  A flat rate $3.00 handling fee applies to each order.

I will be starting workshops from home again during February so stay tuned for my workshop timetable.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment