Thursday, July 4, 2013

Exciting News

Good morning friends,

It is a beautiful crisp winters morning here. Hopefully a breeze will spring up shortly so I can get my washing dry today. How's the weather where you are?

Exciting news ... in less than 2 weeks Kaszazz will release a new Catalogue! Lots of new and exciting products will be coming our way but of course that also means we must say goodbye to some old favourites to make way for all the new goodies.

The list of retiring products has now been released and you can see that by following the link below. These products are available to order until the 31st July or until sold out (whichever happens first) so if there is something you want eg ink refills, then I suggest you contact me urgently so I can place an order for you.

There is also a list of products that have already sold out and will no longer be available however if it is highlighted in yellow it means I have a small supply which you can purchase but it will be first in, first served. Don't delay!!!

Kaszazz Retiring Products

Kaszazz Retired Products Already Sold Out

I will be back with details of my New Catalogue Launch and of course more news about the Catalogue itself and the new products.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment