Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kaszazz New Product Release

Happy Thursday Friends

I hope the weather at your place is more cheery than it is on the Central Coast. It is very cold but at least the wind has died down today. I can't complain though as I am snug and warm inside with my central heating. It was a necessity when we built the house as we don't get a lot of sun around the house (except the roof - wish I could put the clothesline up there!) from May to August. We are nice and cool in summer though - we can't have it all!

It has been a while since my last post and I just wanted to drop by and share the absolutely gorgeous new products that Kaszazz released last week. You can view the 3D New Product Flier here.

If you would like to see these stunning products first hand then why not book a Free Make & Take demonstration. Contact me to arrange a date.

I will be back in the next couple of days with my June Workshop timetable.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment